This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hello

I have a blog. This will be it. I will write things. I will spill my heart. I will share my soul. I will tell of things I want changed. I will share the things I love. I will speak of that which I love, and that which I am learning to love. I will declare war. I will demand death. I will ask for bloodshed. I will repent. I will sin. I will feel remorse. I will feel no remorse. I will take myself too seriously and not seriously enough. I will share. I will bare. I will care, it may wear, you may stare, I won't care.
I want to love. I want to be vulnerable. I want to be open. I want to be seen. I want to be the simplest mystery. My book is open now, except for when it's closed. I am here.
I want evolution, revolution, an end to persecution, and a friend or two.
I want to smile. I want to laugh. I like when you laugh. Maybe I can help.
I like me. I admire italics. I dig bold.

So, hello. This will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home