This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Adjusting to Home and Looking for Nickels

I just noticed a disturbing trend. I found myself looking at my add revenues before I'd think to write something. Why do I get like that? Sort of means to me that I should stop thinking about money and start thinking about ideas. Besides, the ideas I'm picthing ain't making me anything......

I am finished with the process of moving, and am now currently mired in the process of getting settled - for now. The space is nice. Having a lease is a new thing for me and I am heaving to work to get it through my thick head that I have a home to, well, be at home in.....

Funny how much plants add to place. The girlfriend and I have been shopping and bought muchl; but, nost noticably, plants. I have learned they don't like to be near fires, which I assume is a truth for most species. They bring alot of life into a home. Wall stuff and places to sit will follow....

I wonder if anybody clicked on my ads at this moment and made me a quarter.....

Got Cable today. Forgot that TV sucks. I still watch it, though, oddly enough. Even a TV News Scientist was saying kids under the age of 2 shouldn't watch it. That's not a good sign. Nor is it good for the sponsors of the show. They're gonna get pissed if some guy on the TV show they're paying for says not to watch it, and then they'll probably kill him with a bullet, messily - to the head. Don't fuck with the TV people, I'm telling you.....

Thoughts are soaked with fatigue. Moving is tough work. Makes the grind seem easy. I imagine with internet in home now, I may be writing more. And hopefully making more. Wonder if an ad was just clicked....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home