This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Things I Want To See

Scandanavia - Like Canada, only it isn't, which is it's greatest charm. Cold weather people are good people.
Moscow - All the history, blood, gore, and a dead guy with a clenched fist.
The Jets back in Winnipeg - The city lost more than a team. It was a source of pride and identity. The Universe has been unbalanced ever since.

'Queens of The Stone Age' Live - Josh Homme is music in it's purest sense. I want to give him my comedy cd and tour with them. Dreams...

Mayan Ruins - I think they were onto something. I suspect it would bring peace and serenity. It might make North America look even more disgusting

Peaceful Revolution - Just something that shakes it all up. A brand new way where the excess is shed. No weapons, just a bunch of people who say 'Fuck it', drop their stuff, and go somewhere better, without neccesarily going anywhere else.

London, many, many more times - I love that city. Culture. They advertise books the way we advertise beer. How cool is that? Parks, funny accents and women without bras. Like heaven, I say.

Auras - I believe in them, I can't see them. Talk about annoying. Granted, I can't say I'd do all that much good with that vision.

My Actions Making A Diffirence - 'Nuf said. Must take an action, first.

France - All the history, blood and gore to go with a musuem. I saw it when I was a kid, but who knew that stuff meant something?

A Hurricane - Mother Nature kicking our asses. I love it. The sheer power has filled my mind with awe, and I must see it.

Free Public Internet - This is costing me money to write. That's shitty. Free coffee would be good, too.

There is much more, but this list was fun to make. It gives me something to strive for.

And, to close, my friends' blogs contained quotes today. They are like my older brothers - and I, their little sister - and I have learned much from them. So, a quote to leave with:

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Einstein

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I love to read these. Please keep doing it.

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home