This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Vancouver

Nice. I'm in Vancouver now. I have to fly through here to ge to Toronto, and I've been gifted with an 8 hour layover. Nice.
It's green here. I haven't seen green since I was in England. Yes, I was in Calgary for some of last summer, but I don't recall color. Color is difficult to see when your eyes are full of rage, working constrcution for an asshole who never pays you. Fuck you, Sponagle. Hope the money was worth your karma. But, in the serenity of here, it all seems to fade away. Not fully, though, I dig hating people for some reason. An enemy is as good for the soul as a friend sometimes.
I used to come to Vancouver all the time. Two or three times a year. It's been about a year since I've been here and I can't believe how much I like it. I totally forgot. There is such a great way about it. The people are friendly, but still brisk. People make eye contact, but not too much, and it doesn't smell like ass. Yes, I'm referring to you, Toronto. There's also a ton of Asian people, which works for me. Lord knows why I feel so safe around them. Maybe I'm just prepping for when China takes the bull by the horns. Go Math!
So, I'm going to enjoy my day. I'm off to Windsor via Toronto tomorrow morning, so I get to continue to sight-see. Sunday is T-day, back to Toronto, and whatever happens will. No matter what, there's always Vancouver, and when all fails, Chinatown is a $5 cab ride from my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home