This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Monday, June 06, 2005

Thoughts, Opinions, Feelings and Nonsense

- Pressure is difficult to work in but produces great results. And stress. And pain. And, at times, brilliance.
- The Moon wasn't always there. Might take off someday.
- Highways should have a 'No Speed Limit Lane' paid for by drivers who feel the need for speed.
- According to folklore, tie's are incestuos. Only Rednecks wear suits.
- If you cut a Goats' Head off, you'd have a goat head and some explaining to do.
- I don't have a savings account, so I just lend money to alot of people.
- The best way to deal with conflict is to make it worse.
- I miss having a cat.
- I'm not a big fan of time. Tends to make me late alot. If we never invented clocks, I'd always be early.
- You couldn't touch Canada if you tried too.
- I am from the same city as Neil Young, The Guess Who and Kern Hill Furniture Co-Op, 843 Main Sreet.
- This is costing me $1.15 to write. I am losing money to create things.
- Toronto doesn't have smog, it has steam rising from the shit that's coming out of everybody's mouth.
- I wish I had an air conditioner. Feel free to send money.
- Sometimes writing comes very difficultly to me.
- I saw two shooting stars last week in the same night. The first one I saw, I couldn't think of anything, so I asked for a second one. When the second one came, I wished that I would have thought of something the when the first one came by. You always get what you want.
- I am trying to launch the word 'Conversating' into the world. It's a verb for Conversation. It's conversation in action from the perspective of the first person when recalling events to another. 'I was conversating with my friends last night about the new, newest word'. Sign the petition.
- I have to go, my time has run out here. Plus, there is a fly on my screen. How quiant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think some people use conversing. Give it a try, see how it feels to use it.

10:33 PM

 
Blogger Daryl Makk said...

Loved the Kern Hill furniture co-op reference!!!

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home