This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Quick, quick, quick

Not alot of time. I'm sitting in downtown Toronto at a coffee shop on my friends computer as he goes Lord knows where. Maybe I have a free laptop now.

Things are ok. I am a little frustrated right now. I am at a amall gap between getting money, and as we all know, money buys things that us people need to live. Oh, I will survive, but I yearn to thrive, and I see that I must take my work to a whole new level now.

I have a TV show idea in my head. Have for awhile now. Maybe I should pitch it to networks here, I'm thinking. Why not me? Who else to bring in the new wave of comedy on the tube? I like my idea. I only need to convince people with money and a tv channel to let me make it and let the world decide it's true level of quality. All I know is fuck jobs. I may very well need to get one - this retiremtn of mune may be short lived - but why was I born? Not to do the normal. Not to do what' s been done. I want to stretch the limits of myself to somewhere I've yet to go, and if it happens that some mass of people come along, all the much more better.

So, I must go now. Peter is back,. The smoke is over, and you may all read this and know where I am, physically and mentally, at home in Toronto, on the cusp of something new and possibly exciting.

All my love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home