This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Name It Yourself

All is well here. I don't have any real complaints, which I find a little bothersome and perhaps complain-worthy in it's own right. I think I'll stick it through and deal with the inevitable trauma that will be happiness.
As summer nears here, I'm feeling something. It was a year ago I up and went to London and begun this journey to wherever it is I'm headed. I really didn't know where I was going or what I was doing - just knew it had to be done, and I still know I have to do it. Just what it all is remains the question, but I realize it likely doesn't matter - probably never did - and the path itself is likely the only thing that matters.
I am a diffirent man than one year ago. In many ways, it's hard to believe that all happened, that life of mine one year ago, everything before it, and everything since. I look back at what I was, and see myself in a new light of respect- I've never suffered from a shortage of balls - it doesn't mean I wasn't scared, but I still did everything as best I could.
And, as the circle of life continues to whirl, I am amazed to find how many of the old faces from one year ago and beyond are still around, and how nice it is to see them inter-twined with the bushy branches of today.
I guess this year has been good, but it's just that, a year, and in no way does it signify that I am anywhere near done. In fact, it just keeps going and going and going........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home