This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Nothing To Say, Really

Just thought I'd let you all know, whoever you all are, that at the moment, I have nothing to say. Nothing to comment on. Nothing is striking me and nothing has happened. I have done little and and am frankly enjoying the nothing.
Nothing can be fun. Nothing can be dull. It's best in the middle, actually. Nothing is the gray area between something and death. I like nothing, especially when it's nice outside. I guess that's something.
So, enjoy your nothing, too. Sometimes, there is nothing better than resting after having not done a thing, or something like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Loomis said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home