This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Thursday, April 06, 2006

By The Way.....

If you live in Kelowna, I'll be co-headlining your Yuk Yuks this weekend.

Any Calgarians wanting to see me can see me be the host at the Yuk Yuks in town. Come see me tell people with birthdays that nice as it is, I don't actually care as a human about it.

Should you reside in Cranbrook, I'll return to your fair city for the fourteenth or so time to headline your local Yuk Yuks next Fiday and Saturday, April 14th and 15th.

And finally, should you live in Lethbridge, come down to the Yuk Yuks night and see me headline your Comedy Club/Irish Pub. It will be a night of great comedy and even better Mormon jokes.

I also play Dickens in downtown Calgary pretty much every Monday. Fun place to chit chat in the funny code.


I don't know where I am in May. Book me and have me play your corporate event, or have me host your local AA meeting. Why not book Brett Martin as your 'Wake' entertainment. Face it - dead people really bring a room down. Book Brett Martin you're frown wil be turned upside down! Need a Funeral speaker, too? I'm willing to do interviews with family and 'friends' to get the real story on the dead guy and wrap his whole life up nicely in a touching/'edgy'/fresh/spiritual 15 minute speech/act. Only $200 more books you great opener!

Have me in to MC your baptism. My BABTISMMC package offers the holiest water-bucket of laughs on the circuit. I'll even find out who's in from out of town! Yours for $440 plus commission to my agents.



More dates to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home