This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Random Thinking In Type

Nice to have a house like this. Stayed up last night for a couple of hours and talked fairly complex philosophy and environmental issues with my much-smarter-than-I-had-thought roomate. At times, my only response was a smile of understanding, in part due to having no idea what to say. I'm cramming for the next one....

The show last night sucked. Hated it. Sure, a FEW people were there and I should focus on the positive side of things, but god-damn, I hated being there - almost embarassed. Something there gonna change....

Getting alot of additional work done. Feeling a tad sick of stand-up as the prime occupier of my time. Much else to say, do and be. I love it, will always do it, but I have to find a life as well, and if not now, when? Catchy saying that's been in my head....

Fixed NHL-Sydney Crosby draft lottery on Thursday or Friday. Fuckers. Put it on TV. If the Flames don't win it, it's a result of a complex and evil fix. I'll have my eye open. 'And the winner is the New York Rangers'. Who knew? I'd love to be wrong....

Really windy today but it seems to be coming and going in no specific direction. The windiest type of day....

What to do tonight?....

Feeling stale. Feeling stale. Maybe the wind will pick up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home