This is How I see it. If You Like What You Read, Click An Ad And Help Me Out

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another perspective

I was in Saskatoon a few weeks ago. It turned out to be one of the wildest expereinces I've had in any walk of life in recent memory. I will share a side of the story.

I don't feel like explaining it too much. Thought about it all the time and figure there's another time to write about ir - just not now.

Luckily, a new friend and prospective journalist was there and captured it all. It's mostly as I recall it. Plus, my side would be so one-sided, so pro-Brett. That's a good thing, but sometimes it's nice to register an outside view as an official one, too.

So, enjoy.

http://shyangela.blogspot.com/2005/09/grace-under-fire.html


-----------------

Getting near the end of this tour. As my energy re-fills, I shall write more. As it stands now, I want to play guitar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Wow Brett,

You made me blush! It was great to share such a wild expereince with you, and I hope our paths cross again soon. :)

Good luck on the last leg of the tour. Hopefully you will have some fun tales to share that don't involve flying objects.

Hugs,
Angela

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Daryl Makk said...

Brett your friend Angela told the story well. Sorry to hear that toon town turned Moose Jaw for a night!!
Glad you dodged the Pilsner bullets!

3:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home